Skull with Flower Crown - Day of the Dead Oven Mitt-Pot Holder Sets - WholesaleRegular price $12.25
Colorful Skulls Day of the Dead Oven POT HOLDER OVEN MITT SET Wholesale
Keep your hands cool when you cook up tasty memories cloaked in quality and fun with our oven mitt and pot holder sets.
Perfect for savvy souls, it is colorful, fancy, professionally made and chic with an artistic flair. From visions of sugar plums to kitchen kitsch, you’ll be the spice of your cooking space with our line of Classy Cook Couture styling kitchenware. Handmade with love and spice in smoke-free environments in the City of Angels: Los Angeles, California.
Note: the minimum order is four.
- Handmade item.
- Love this pattern? It also comes in matching tortilla warmers, aprons, shopping bags, purses, tote bags, and wallets. These units can also be sold individually. Check out our entire line of colorful Latin, Western and cool contemporary themed prints.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Classy Cook Couture is distributed by Bronze-Baboon.
- Ships in 2-3 weeks from Los Angeles, California. Expedited shipping available. If we are out of stock of an item, it may take up to 4 weeks to ship out your order
- Since our potholders and oven mitts are made to order, some of our photos may show different angles of the material. Every piece of fabric is cut individually, so the exact placement of the images may vary slightly. All our potholders and oven mitts are one-of-a-kind and sewn professionally using quality fabric, thread, and finishings.
- Handmade in the U.S.A., they are assembled and shipped from Los Angeles, California. Your purchase of our Made In America products creates a ripple effect of causing the US economy to prosper, one dollar at a time.
Another fun and fashionable Classy Cook Couture product from Bronze Baboon. Be different: live fabulously! Copyright 2011-2022 by Ginette Rondeau. All rights reserved.