"Friducha" Jocelyn Hybrid ApronRegular price $14.75
"Friducha" Jocelyn Hybrid Apron
You’ll love this 3-pocket apron from our Classy Cook Couture line of stylish kitchenware.
This apron features a halter top with adjustable neck ties and pockets and coordinates with our matching tortilla warmer, oven mitts, and potholders.
The aprons are made to order. Most orders can be turned around in 1-2 weeks, but please allow up to 3-4 weeks for delivery. They are handmade in the U.S.A. and assembled and shipped from Los Angeles, California.
Note: some photos may show different angles of the material. Every piece of fabric is cut individually, so the exact placement of the images may vary. All our aprons are one-of-a-kind and sewn professionally using quality fabric, thread, and finishings.
Ordering Instructions: the minimum order is 18 for this apron.
You can choose a combination of:
- 6 assorted Day of the Dead fabrics on the bottom of the apron or
- 6 combo of Frida and flowers
- 12 with all combined of the Day of the Dead, Frida, and flowers.
- Should you only want 1 fabric, you must purchase 12 of the same fabric.
• Handmade item
• Cotton/poly fabric material.
• Ties by the neck and on the waist so you can adjust it.
• Center panels measure 20.5" across and 23.5" tall, with two 28" waist straps and two 26" neck-straps.
• Ships from Los Angeles, California
• Machine wash delicate or handwash. Lay flat to dry and press with hot iron if needed.
• Love this pattern? It also comes in matching tortilla warmers, pot holders, purses, tote bags, and wallets.
• Apron is 28" from chest to skirt, with a width of 22" (76" from strap to strap!)