Frida's Garden Tan ApronRegular price $19.00
This apron features a halter top with adjustable neck ties and twin pockets. It coordinates with our matching tortilla warmers and potholders.
The aprons are made to order. Most orders can be processed in 1-2 weeks, but please allow 3-4 weeks for completion and delivery. They are handmade in the U.S.A. and assembled and shipped from Los Angeles, California.
Note: some photos may show different angles of the material. Every piece of fabric is cut individually, so the exact placement of the images may vary. This apron is one-of-a-kind and sewn professionally using quality fabric, thread, and finishings.
• Handmade item
• 100% Cotton fabric material.
• Ships from Los Angeles, California
• Machine wash delicate or handwash. Lay flat to dry and press with hot iron if needed.
• Love this pattern? It also comes in matching tortilla warmers, pot holders, purses, tote bags and wallets.
• Minimum order is four.
• Apron is 28" from chest to skirt, with a width of 22" (76" from strap to strap!)
• Weight 4 ounces
Your purchase of our Made In America products creates a ripple effect of causing the US economy to prosper, one dollar at a time.
Be different: live fabulously! Copyright 2011-2020 by Ginette Rondeau. All rights reserved.