"Folkloric-Red" Oven Mitt-Pot Holder SetsRegular price $9.75
"Folkloric-Red" Day of the Dead Oven Mitt-Pot Holder Sets
Keep your hands cool when you cook up tasty memories cloaked in quality and fun with our oven mitt and potholder sets.
Perfect for savvy souls, it is colorful, fancy, professionally made and chic with an artistic flair. From visions of sugar plums to kitchen kitsch, you’ll be the spice of your cooking space with our line of Classy Cook Couture styling kitchenware. Lightweight, breathable, and handmade in smoke-free environments in the City of Angels: Los Angeles, California.
Note: the minimum order is four.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton exterior.
- Handmade item.
- Love this pattern? It also comes in matching tortilla warmers, aprons, shopping bags, purses, tote bags and wallets. Items are also sold individually. Check out our entire line of colorful Latin, Western and cool contemporary themed prints.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ships from Los Angeles, California.
- Your purchase of our Made In America products creates a ripple effect of causing the US economy to prosper, one dollar at a time.
- Classy Cook Couture is distributed by Bronze-Baboon.
Since our oven mitts and pot holders are made to order, some of our photos may show different angles of the material. Every piece of fabric is cut individually, so the exact placement of the images may vary slightly. All our oven mitts and pot holders are one-of-a-kind and sewn professionally using quality fabric, thread, and finishings. Most orders can be processed in under 2-3 weeks. However, if we are out of stock of an item, it may take up to 4 weeks for your order.
Another fun and fashionable Classy Cook Couture product from Bronze Baboon. Be different: live fabulously! Copyright 2011-2020 by Ginette Rondeau. All rights reserved.