"Folkloric-Black" Tortilla WarmersRegular price $7.25
"Folkloric-Black" Day of the Dead Tortilla Warmers
And keep your food warm, your hands cool, and your clothes clean.
Cook up some tasty memories cloaked in quality and fun with our tortilla warmers. Classy Cook Couture takes the white-bread kitchen apron to a new level with our fun, flirty, and functional accouterments. Great not only for keeping your tortillas warm, but also bread, potatoes, peppers or vegetables.
Perfect for savvy souls, it is colorful, fancy, professionally made and chic with an artistic flair. From visions of sugar plums to kitchen kitsch, you’ll be the spice of your cooking space with our line of Classy Cook Couture styling kitchenware.
Note: minimum order is four.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton exterior.
- Handmade item.
- Love this pattern? It also comes in matching oven mitts, potholders, aprons, shopping bags, purses, tote bags, and wallets. Check out our entire line of colorful Latin, Western and cool contemporary themed prints.
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
- Assembled and shipped in a smoke-free environment from Los Angeles, California.
- Your purchase of our Made In America products creates a ripple effect of causing the U.S. economy to prosper, one dollar at a time.
- Not microwavable
- Classy Cook Couture is distributed by Bronze-Baboon.
Since our tortilla warmers are made to order, our photos may show different angles of the material. Every piece of fabric is cut individually, so the exact placement of the images may vary slightly. All are one-of-a-kind and sewn professionally using quality fabric, thread, and finishings. Most orders can be processed in under 2-3 weeks. However, if we are out of stock of an item, it may take up to 4 weeks for your order.
Another fun and fashionable Classy Cook Couture product from Bronze Baboon. Be different: live fabulously! Copyright 2011-2020 by Ginette Rondeau. All rights reserved.