Day of the Dead Glitter ApronRegular price $19.00
Spice up your life--and your kitchen-- with our line of kitchenware.
This apron features a halter top with adjustable neck ties and twin pockets. It coordinates with our matching tortilla warmers and potholders. It also comes in black.
The aprons are made to order. Most orders can be processed in 1-2 weeks, but please allow 3-4 weeks for completion and delivery. They are handmade in the U.S.A. and assembled and shipped from Los Angeles, California.
Note: some photos may show different angles of the material. Every piece of fabric is cut individually, so the exact placement of the images may vary. This apron is one-of-a-kind and sewn professionally using quality fabric, thread, and finishings.
• Handmade item
• 100% Cotton fabric material.
• Ships from Los Angeles, California
• Machine wash delicate or handwash. Lay flat to dry and press with hot iron if needed.
• Love this pattern? It also comes in matching tortilla warmers, pot holders, purses, tote bags and wallets.
• Minimum order is four.
• Apron is 28" from chest to skirt, with a width of 22" (76" from strap to strap!)
• Weight 4 ounces
Your purchase of our Made In America products creates a ripple effect of causing the US economy to prosper, one dollar at a time.
Be different: live fabulously! Copyright 2011-2020 by Ginette Rondeau. All rights reserved.