"Route 66" Classic ApronRegular price $16.75
Route 66 Classic Rondeau Apron
You’ll be the spice of your spicy kitchen with our line of Classy Cook Couture styling kitchenware.
This apron feature a halter top with adjustable neck ties and pockets and coordinate beautifully with our matching tortilla warmers and potholders.
The aprons are made to order. Most orders can be turned around in 1-2 weeks, but please allow 3-4 weeks for completion and delivery. They are handmade in the U.S.A. and assembled and shipped from Los Angeles, California.
Note: some photos may show different angles of the material. Every piece of fabric is cut individually, so the exact placement of the images may vary. All our aprons are one-of-a-kind and sewn professionally using quality fabric, thread, and finishings.
Note: the minimum order is four for this apron.
• Handmade item
• Cotton/poly fabric material.
• Ships from Los Angeles, California, where Route 66 fades into the sunset.
• Machine wash delicate or handwash. Lay flat to dry and press with hot iron if needed.
• Love this pattern? It also comes in matching tortilla warmers, pot holders, purses, tote bags, and wallets.
• Minimum order is four.
• Apron is 28" from chest to skirt, with a width of 22" (76" from strap to strap!)