"Folkloric-Red" Classic ApronRegular price $16.75
"Folkloric-Red" Classic Rondeau Apron
Classy Cook Couture takes the white-bread kitchen apron to a new level with our fun, flirty, and functional accouterments. We blend and puree quality materials with a fashionable style to keep a cook’s clothes clean and make her feel exceptional. A great accessory for any woman who wants to have fun and look delicious in the kitchen!
Our aprons turn up the heat in the kitchen for all cooking aficionados and apron mavens. Lightweight and breathable, most are 100% fine cotton and handmade with love and spice in smoke-free environments in the City of Angels: Los Angeles, California.
Note: the minimum order is four for this apron.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton.
- Professionally handmade item.
- Twin Pockets.
- Ties at neck and waist for easy adjusting.
- Care: Machine wash cool, tumble dry on gentle cycle. Warm iron as needed.
- Love this pattern? It also comes in matching oven mitts, tortilla warmers, pot holders, shopping bags, purses, tote bags and wallets...send us a note to inquire!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ships from Los Angeles, California.
- Classy Cook Couture is distributed by Bronze-Baboon.
- Apron is 22" from chest to skirt, with a total apron and strap width of 27" (71" from strap to strap).
Since our aprons are made to order, some of our photos may show different angles of the material. Every piece of fabric is cut individually, so the exact placement of the images may vary slightly. All our aprons are one-of-a-kind and sewn professionally using quality fabric, thread, and finishings. Most orders can be processed within two weeks, but at busy times may take up to four weeks.
Your purchase of our Made In America products creates a ripple effect of causing the US economy to prosper, one dollar at a time.
Be different: live fabulously! Copyright 2011-2020 by Ginette Rondeau. All rights reserved.